Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lavanila Laboratories

Want to try a scrumptious new scent? Lavanila has become my favourite brand of perfume, for so many reasons. For one, it is long lasting, but never overpowering. It is all natural, styled beautifully, and the scent is feminine and I love how it works with my own body chemistry. Know how some perfumes just don't smell the same for everyone? I've never had anything but compliments. Working as a teacher, you need to be careful about being in a public environment where some people may have allergies. Almost every week I will get some sort of compliment (often unintended but gladly accepted) on the scent. One of the cutest examples that comes to mind is the day I was doing a cool chemistry demonstration for my students. One of the boys said "those chemicals smell like vanilla!" When I told him it wasn't the chemicals, and that it was most likely me, he says "well then you smell really good!" On more than one occasion I've been told that I smell like "frosting and cupcakes." Seriously, how awesome of a compliment is that?! 
The dilemma you will face when you go to buy a perfume from Lavanila Laboratories is how to choose? Every scent is delectable. I started out with a 5ml roller-ball set, which gave me 4 travel sized scents to try out - Vanilla Lavender, Vanilla Grapefruit, Vanilla Coconut and Pure Vanilla. While all of them were beautiful, my favourite quickly became the Vanilla Grapefruit, and I quickly went through another 10ml rollerball and now am on to the 50 ml spray. 
All of my purchases so far have been from Sephora, but I was disappointed to hear that (at least the Kelowna store) is no longer carrying it. That shopping trip turned into me waiting patiently while two of the employees went and raided the back room for me for any bottles that remained. I will be good for a while but I will be ready to shop online from Lavanila.com for my next fix. 


No comments:

Post a Comment