Friday, October 4, 2013

Welcome

I'm a teacher. A high school science teacher at that. So you can probably all guess what my day to day style is like.... Finished laughing yet? But over the past year or so I've really become interested in changing things up and learning about how to take care of my skin and play with my look. I'm 30 something now and while I've never abused my skin, I've started noticing 'the change' happening. With a recent daring move to go platinum, and a wicked pixie cut to go along with it all, I decided to up my game and really start having fun. Why not?
This blog will be dedicated to some of my favourite products. Thanks in part to a subscription to topbox.ca, I've got lots of great items I'd like to share with you. Some 'hots & nots' and hopefully pics and video tutorials to come. Thanks for joining me!!
#beauty #style #canadiangirl #teacherstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment