Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sephora: GlamGlow SuperMud and YouthMud

GlamGlow - SuperMud Clearing Treatment.
The package says to use it as mask or spot treatment. I used it as a mask simply because I just had a sample size and there wasn't enough to keep for a second application. The SuperMud goes on a beautiful dark blue and it's smooth with a slight bit of grit, due to the charcoal found within. The scent to me was of black liquorice with eucalyptus and floral undertones. This product really delivers as a mask. It gave me those satisfying pore 'dots' - on the package it is described as pore extraction, and it got nice and tight on my face before washing off. It had a nice tingle, due to the combination of 6 different acids. It washed off easily, which is an important quality in a mask, and left my skin feeling very clean but not stripped. I used it after taking off my Halloween makeup and my skin sure thanked me


GlamGlow - YouthMud
I can't say enough about how amazing this mask smells. It contains green tea and smells so good you want to eat it. Well at least I do... This mask goes on differently than the SuperMud. This is more 'muddy' due to the sea clay. It has volcanic rock as an exfoliant so it has a grittier texture and chunks of the tea leaf. All of its claims I found true; it left my skin smooth and soft, and with a nice glow. I have been using this mask weekly and my skin has felt smoother and more hydrated than normal. I will definitely continue to use this throughout the winter months when my skin gets really dry and flaky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment